Southern Home & Kitchen was opened on August 1st, 2013 by mother-daughter team Linda and Jane to bring you the best in home decor and kitchen necessities. Having already opened and run a successful Monkee's Boutique in their hometown in Virginia, the duo decided to tackle a new business when they moved to Winston-Salem. SoHo combines style and functionality for the home - it is truly a one-stop shop for those who love to cook and entertain!
What People Have Been Saying
SoHo's Jane Arnold was featured in the October 2014 issue of Southern Living!
- Winston-Salem Monthly Magazine: "Cooking with Class"
- Winston-Salem Journal: "Chef Cooks Romantic Dinner for 2 - or more"
- triadfoodies: "foodie b'eat: Fabulous Seafood Cooking Class"
- Triad Mom's on Main: "What's Cooking at Southern Home & Kitchen"
- Forsyth Woman: "Southern Home & Kitchen: One stop shopping for dining and entertaining"
Come Visit Us
Thruway Shopping Center
200 South Stratford Road, #110
Winston-Salem, NC 27103